Underground Electrical and Fixed Plant Superintendent
My client is a hard rock underground mining operation based in Cobar, NSW. They are currently seeking an Underground Electrical and Fixed Plant Superintendent to join their operation on a residential basis, Monday- Friday 5/2 roster.
Applicants should have a strong background in the Mechanical and Electrical Maintenance of Underground Fixed Plant mining equipment alongside solid supervisory and people management skills.
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years supervisory experience in the mining environment
- Significant underground experience
- Strong Electrical background
- Current Australian Trades Certificate or Engineering Degree qualified
- Experience in Project Management highly regarded
This client provide a fantastic remuneration package which includes great base salary, above market superannuation, annual and quarterly bonus scheme, residential bonus and company vehicle. Full relocation assistance will also be provided.