Our client currently has an opportunity for you to join their team as a U/G Mining Engineer. Flying in and out of Perth on an 8/6 roster and reporting to the U/G Manager, your role will contribute to the management of all requirements of an U/G mining operation, including:
- Daily co-ordination & scheduling of all mining activities including Jumbo development, production stoping & exploration drilling
- Mine planning, scheduling and D&B
- EOM reporting for development & production activities & compliance against schedule
- Capital projects and Act as Ventilation Officer
- A degree in Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Recent experience in gold, u/g with 3+ years experience ideal
- U/G Supervisors Certificate, or the ability to gain one, will be highly regarded
- Our client offers a competitive salary package (base negotiable upwards of $130k - dependent on experience) including salary packaging arrangements, health and personal insurances, share options, study assistance and discounted gym membership.
Please Note: Your CV will be treated with strict confidence and will never be forwarded on without your express permission.