Online Mining Conferences are moderated forums designed to stimulate exchange of technical information for distinct communities in the mining industry. Each conference has a Chair, Vice Chair and Coordinator. It is the role of the conference Chair, Vice Chair and Coordinator to act as moderators and manage the discussion, ensuring that posts are kept on topic.
- The conferences are intended for professionals within the mining industry. The discussion and papers should be high quality and informative, such that everyone can benefit from their participation. All participants must demonstrate mutual respect at all times.
- Participants will not post anything abusive, rude, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented. Material that suggests illegal activity or contains illegal content is also forbidden. Such posts will be removed.
- The Conferences are intended to be unbiased and we welcome different perspectives on the technical topics under discussion. Participants will not post anything blatantly self-promotional or conduct any advertising of products or services supplied by the participant. Such posts will be removed.
- All posts express the views and opinions of the poster and not the administrators, moderators, webmaster or InfoMine. Please see the InfoMine Disclaimer for further details.
- If you believe that this Code of Conduct has been violated, contact the appropriate conference Chair, Vice Chair or Coordinator.
- Violating posts will be removed and held in a preserved area as potential evidence. If you believe an error has been made in moderation or violation enforcement, please email the Conference Coordinator and explain your perspective.
- Routine violators may have their account closed or IP address banned temporarily or permanently.