- Single Drum
- 6.5 Ft
Region: United States Condition:Excellent
1 Only "COMPLETE" Ottumwa 6'-6" Single Drum Mine Hoist
- Serial Number: Available
- Drum 80" Diameter x 72" Wide (Across Face of Drum)
- Lebus Grooved
- Rope: 1-1/4" Diameter
- 21,000 lb. lift capacity
- Hoist Speed: Approx. 800 FPM
- Motor: General Electric 200 HP, 440 Volt, 450 RPM, 3 Phase, 60 Hz
- Main Gear (Herringbone): 234 Teeth, 2-1/2 D.P., 12" Face
- Main Pinion (Herringbone): 17 Teeth, 2-1/2 D.P., 12" Face
- Coupling: No 16FA Falk Steelflex
- Dual Weight Over Air Released Brakes at Each End of Drum
- Diameter of Brakes: 84"
- Width of Brake Path: 8"
- Electrical / Mechanical Operators Controls
- Mechanical Depth Dial Indicator
- Cage with Skip Weight: 5,000 Lbs. (Empty)
- Counterweight: 8,500 Lbs.
Includes: Operators Control Booth and Console, All Related Electrics, Switch Gear, Lube Pumps, Sheave Wheel, Man Cage,
two (2) "NEW"
Spare Ropes and other miscellaneous spare parts.
Inspections: Please contact us for full details and additional photograph.
Unit remains intact, indoors and in very good to excellent condition, only requiring new paint to improve its overall appearance.
- Michael P. Mackwood
- +1 705-576-3011