Metal Expert invites market participants to the 11th International conference "CIS Coal Markets" to be held in Minsk, Belarus, on March 15-18, 2018.
Early bird registration is open.
Register by phone +38 370-12-07 ext. 430, +7 499 346-06-24 ext. 430
Register by email email@example.com
Topics will include:
• Outlook for coking coal prices in Russia in 2018. Whether to expect domestic and export prices balance?
• Key price trends in the steam coal market: redirection of volumes from Europe to Asia
Foreign trade and markets
• China, Japan, South Korea, Taiwan and India - Premium markets growth rates in 2018. Competitive positions of Russian suppliers
• Opportunities for expansion of steam and coking coal import to Ukraine and outlook for demand in 2018
• Coal import to Turkey and Middle Eastern countries in 2018
• Export potential of Kazakhstan’s coal industry
• Petroleum coke as a growing alternative to coal in the cement industry: opportunities for Russian producers
• Coal export by Russian railroad - current needs and enlargement prospects
• Prospects for increasing coal transshipment through Russia’s Baltic ports in the mid-term
• Development of coal transportation in the Azov-Black Sea basin. Growing competition with cargo traffic from Baltic ports in the Middle East
Production and domestic consumption
• Demand-supply balance in the Russian coking coal market in 2018
• Thermal coal production forecast in Russia: profitability amid weaker demand
• Quality of coal concentrate in Russia: prospects for the development of enrichment capacities
• Ukrainian power generation - switching anthracite-fired TPPs to high-volatile coal usage
Who should attend:
• Producers / cunsumers of steam and coking coal
• Trading and service companies
• Transport companies
• Industry analysts.