The Future of Mining Australia returns for its second edition and has been created to connect Csuite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations and Mining Equipment, Technology and Services (METS) providers from top enterprises around the globe to debate and define the future mining landscape across the Australia.
The agenda provides attendees strategic level content on the Exploration, Development, Sustainability, Optimisation, Innovation, Technology, Strategy, Planning, People, Leadership, Connectivity, Digitisation issues driving the industry.
Key topics include:
- DISRUPTION IN MINING: Gain insight into the social, geo-political and economic forces and market trends that have and will continue to reshape the mining industry as we know it today.
- INFLUENCING CHANGE: Explore how companies are re-focussing their efforts on creating a united workforce in order to encourage innovation, collaboration and transparency.
- VALUE CHAIN OPTIMISATION - A HOLISTIC APPROACH: Learn how the industry is striving towards a sustainable future with the application of new processes, systems and methods of communication.
- GAME CHANGING EQUIPMENT: Discover how the latest technology is being applied across the mining lifecycle to improve the economics of existing mines and new projects including; remote cameras and sensors, haulage and hybrid loaders and drones.
- INNOVATION IN THE SUPPLY CHAIN: Understand what Innovation really means and how companies are taking the industry to new heights with advanced extraction, processing and exploration methods.
Confirmed speakers Include:
- Jake Klein, Chief Executive Officer, Evolution Mining
- Ricus Grimbeek, Chief Operating Officer, North Atlantic Operations and Asian Refineries, Vale Base Metals
- The Honourable Bill Johnston MLA, Minister for Mines and Petroleum; Commerce and Industrial Relations, Government of Western Australia
- Friska Wirya, Change Lead – Digital, Newcrest Mining
- Jonathan Bell, Managing Director, Greenfields Exploration
- Allan Trench, Professor of Practice & MBA Director, University of Western Australia
Sponsors include: Komatsu, Caterpillar, Huawei, Motion Metrics, Minnovare, MMD, Uptake, Commit Works and Petra Data Sciences
InfoMine website visitors can take advantage of 15% discount on their ticket to attend.
Please apply promo code INFOMINE15 when registering.