Future of Mining - Sydney 2018
May 14, 2018 - May 15, 2018
Sydney Masonic Center (SMC), 66 Goulburn St.
The Future of Mining conference has been created by the team behind the world's leading mining publications; Australia’s Mining Monthly and Mining Magazine, and will address the key strategic and operational questions from project level management through to the boardroom.
On 14-15 May 2018, 400+ mine managers, executives, suppliers and experts will gather to discuss and discover the latest insights and technologies driving mine productivity, mine efficiency and mine safety today and tomorrow.
Join us to explore key issues including:
- Miners are leaner and meaner, with balance sheets cleaner, but are they more agile and ready to deliver better capital returns over the next decade? What are the critical areas of operational excellence, and what does excellence look like?
- How are miners adapting to an era of rapid technological, social and geopolitical change?
- How well are miners equipped to deal with the automation of mines and what impact will this have on current and future mine development?
- How should companies think about upskilling the workforce for digitisation- recruiting, retaining and training new and current talent
Other topics will include: blockchain, AI, visualisation, 3D mine mapping, fast data management, real time analysis, social licence to operate and energy efficiency.
View the latest agenda at http://www.future-of-mining-sydney.com/static/agenda
Confirmed speakers include:
- Johan Coetzee, Chief Technology Officer, South32
- Michelle Ash, Chief Innovation Officer, Barrick Gold
- Rick Howes, Chief Executive Officer, Dundee Precious Metals
- Gustavo Vieira, Chief Information Officer, Vale
- Evan Elstein, VP Information Technology and Community Relations, Evolution Mining
- Douglas Morrison, President and CEO, Centre for Excellence in Mining Innovation (CEMI)
To register for your pass to join 400+ mining C-suite, Heads and Managers of Mine Operations, METS and Support Services from top enterprises around the globe, visit http://www.future-ofmining-sydney.com/static/book-now
We look forward to welcoming you in May for two days of in-depth discussion, crucial debate and unrivalled networking.
To find out more about the event, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org