Since 1993, this conference has brought together HSE professionals for knowledge sharing, learning and networking. Experts from industry, government, and academia attend to share insights and best practices. The event will include presentations and discussions to help attendees address the health, safety, security, and environmental challenges facing the E&P industry.
Our industry continues to encounter new HSE issues that challenge our capabilities and technology. Environmental concerns with potential global climate change, developing unconventional reservoirs, and accessibility to potable water are changing how we do business. Through these challenges, we must remain steadfast in our commitment to health, safety, and environment. This continued focus will help protect our most valuable assets, our people. We must also concentrate on corporate social responsibility, which adds to corporate value and our license to operate.
This conference is designed to help you with these challenges through valuable keynote presentations, technical and poster sessions, panel discussions, and exhibits. It provides an excellent learning opportunity for:
- Health, safety, security, environment, and social responsibility professionals
- Operations management with accountability for HSSESR
- Governmental and non-governmental organizations
- Universities and other educational institutes
- Emergency response and security organizations
- Stakeholders interested or affected by the E&P industry
- Emergency preparedness and response
- HSE management
- Safety and health
- Social responsibility