The forum for shale gas and tight oil production for Argentinian shale plays
Welcome to the Argentina Shale Production 2018 Exhibition and Conference where leading Exploration & Production companies will meet with service providers in Buenos Aires to explore the next generation of new technologies and techniques for use in oil and gas production across the Argentinian shale plays.
As more operators and service companies focus their efforts on the massive Vaca Muerta Shale play in Argentina’s Neuquén Basin, the introduction of new technologies and completions optimization strategies are the leading the way as operators seek cost-effective solutions which maximize production for unconventional wells across Argentina.
The key focus for this year’s Argentina Shale Production 2018 conference will be “New Technologies and Completion Optimization”, and the objective will be to bring shale operators and service companies together with leading completions engineers and experts to collaborate and examine end-user case studies, innovative technologies and completions know-how, and address the real challenges in shale gas and tight oil production for the Argentinian shale plays.
Key topics on this year’s agenda include:
- Making an economic assessment for shale production
- Shale gas and tight oil exploration geology and geophysics
- Reducing costs and optimizing completions with the right techniques
- New technological advances and technical know-how in shale production
- Maximizing drilling efficiencies for longer and multistage horizontal wells
- End-user operator case studies and developing a successful program
This exhibition and conference will provide a forum for all stakeholders from oil and gas equipment manufacturers and contractors, to well servicing companies and major E&Ps, to network and build cross-market relationships and to discuss the latest developments in shale gas and tight oil production across Argentina.