The Pilbara Conglomerate Gold 2018 Conference, 21-22 March 2018, The Crown Perth
This exciting new conference will feature many of the key players exploring for conglomerate gold in the Pilbara. Recent discoveries have set a fire under various company share prices, with a number of leading proponents making the case that the Pilbara represents Australia’s own version of the famed Witwatersrand Basin in Africa.
Why you should register now for this not to be missed conference:
- Seize the opportunity to hear the very latest developments with the exploration programmes by the explorers active in the Pilbara gold scene
- Discover what the specialist and world renowned geologists are saying about the potential for conglomerate gold, and how it compares to the Witwatersrand
- Hear from the brokers, financiers and resources analysts as to where they see this all heading
- Learn about the new opportunities to supply mining and engineering services to this new growth market
- Take away the latest insights to prepare for your next investment and business strategies
The Pilbara Conglomerate Gold Conference is being co-located with three other leading mineral industry events – the 21st annual Global Iron Ore & Steel Forecast Conference, the 19th Mineral Sands Conference, and the newly announced Lithium & Battery Metals Conference – all under the one roof at The Crown Perth.
More Pilbara nuggets fuel northern gold rush”
The West, 7/11/17
“A Pilbara gold rush is igniting share prices”
Australian Financial Review, 13/10/17
“A gold rush in Western Australia’s Pilbara has created more than a billion dollars of value in a matter of weeks”
The Australian 2/10/17