Use EventsMine to search for upcoming mining events worldwide. The new site has more powerful search and browse abilities, making it easier for you to find and customize detailed information about mining events. EventsMine has improved general usability, including a more visible legend, an adjustable search crumb trail and the ability to share events.
Powerful Search and Browse
Use the search bar on the right side to find upcoming mining events. Enter key words and click the search button to get your results.
When you enter a search query, you can adjust results by unselecting different criteria shown in the crumb trail box at the top of the results list.
You can always start your search again by clicking the “start over” button.
Use the browse pad on the right to find events according to type of event, event title, location, date, language and organizer.
When you search by month, you will see events listed in the current and upcoming years.
When you search by region, you will be able to further focus your findings by selecting country or city results.
Featured events will always be available to the public. Other events may be available only to subscribers (these closed events have the symbol after them). To find out more about accessing events that require a subscription, please click here.
EventsMine can now sort and save search results. Select an event to see the details, and you will also be able to continue to browse results by scanning the Search Results Continued, Related Events and Your Event History.
- Search Results Continued – This box shows more results that meet your search query, so that you can continue scanning other events without having to go back to the original results list.
- Related Events - Related events are displayed below the “Search Results Continued” box. These events have been selected to provide you with ideas about events that may be of interest, according to event type, event content or location.
- Your Event History - EventsMine is now able to save your recent search history, making it easier to find previous event listings. The search history is saved in chronological order of your searches. Your Event History bar can be found at the bottom of almost all your pages, once you start selecting and viewing events.
Any of the events that are displayed can be added to your personal list or shared with others.
Customize your Events List
Customize your results by adding events to your own customizable results list. This list is stored over time, so you can view Your Events whenever you visit the site. Your Events List button is located in the top right hand corner of the page. Click on your events to see the events you selected to save. You can also remove events from Your Events list at any time.
You can now share events with your colleagues and friends by using the “Share” button. The “sharing” option is available whenever you select and view the details of an event. Scroll over or click the “Share” button and you will be shown a variety of options for sharing event information (including through email, Facebook, Twitter, Delicious, Digg, etc...) You can also bookmark or print the event information from this feature.
We have new icons to denote the different types of events that can be found on EventsMine.
- A complimentary service to event organizers to enter specific event information
- Allows event organizers to “feature” an event so that it stands out from the others and is free for all the public to access
- An effective way to advertise an event using a banner (a paid service).
Please let us know what you think of the new site by participating in the poll in the right hand side column or by contacting the Events Manager at: