ERM Consultants Canada Ltd. (ERM Rescan) is the Canadian arm of Environmental Resources Management (ERM), a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety, risk, social consulting services and sustainability related services. With almost 5,000 staff spread over 150 offices in 40 countries, ERM combines local focus with global scale, giving us a unique platform to understand regional business and regulatory need, as well as the unparalleled ability to leverage the best technical expertise around the world. For over 40 years ERM Rescan has worked with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors. ERM Rescan’s key market sectors include oil and gas, mining, power, manufacturing, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
ERM Rescan offers services across its clients’ life cycle in six broad practice areas related to environment, health, safety, risk, and social consulting.
- Impact Assessment and Planning. Helping to deliver sustainable projects by managing environmental, social, and health impacts.
- Air Quality and Climate Change. Helping clients to understand and manage the full cycle of effects their operations can have on the atmospheric environment including regulatory support to ensure long term, successful compliance.
- Transaction Services. Providing critical, time-sensitive advice on the sustainability risks and liabilities associated with mergers & acquisitions.
- Performance and Assurance. Helping corporations reach their EHSC performance potential and manage EHSC risks.
- Contaminated Site Management. Creating strategies and implementing projects to support clients through the life cycle of contaminated site mitigation, from initial investigations and risk assessments to remediation.
- Risk Management. Quantifying and managing the safety risks associated with hazardous installations and processes, with the objective of protecting people, assets, and the environment.
In September of 2012, Environmental Resources Management (ERM), one of the world's leading environmental and sustainability consultancies, announced it had completed its merger with Rescan. ERM is a leading global provider of environmental, health, safety (EHS), risk, social consulting services, and sustainability related services. ERM has over 140 offices in 39 countries and territories employing more than 4,700 people. For over 40 years ERM has worked with clients around the world and in diverse industry sectors. ERM's key service sectors include oil and gas, mining, power, manufacturing, chemical and pharmaceutical. ERM offers services across its clients' life cycle in six broad practice areas related to EHS, risk, and social concern.
- Air Quality and Climate Change
- Impact Assessment and Planning
- Transaction Services
- Performance and Assurance
- Contaminated Site Management
- Risk Management
For more information on ERM Rescan visit www.erm.com.
||15th Floor, 1111 West Hastings Street
Vancouver, British Columbia
Canada, V6E 2J3
||+1 604 689-9460
||+1 604 687-4277
||Pierre Pelletier, Managing Director, Canada Email
Categories of Goods and Services Provided
Consulting Services - Environment & People
- Environmental Consulting, Consulting Services - Environment & People
- Environmental Impact Assessment, Consulting Services - Environment & People
- Remediation, Consulting Services - Mineralogy
- Tailings, Contracting - Data Processing
- Geographic Information System (GIS), Contracting - Health & Safety
- Environmental Monitoring, Contracting - Mine Closure
- Mine Closure Services, Contracting - Security
- Inspection Services, Equipment - Other
- Reclamation, Equipment - Pumps & Pipelines
- Slurry Transportation Systems
Coastal Hydraulics and Geomorphology, Environmental Engineering, Environmental Sciences, Fluvial Hydraulics and Engineering, Geographic Information Systems, Physical and Numerical Modelling, Reclamation and Site Closure, Tailings Management, Water Treatment