Harrison Western Construction
Serving the mining industry for four decades, Harrison Western Construction handles underground construction projects and related heavy mechanical/electrical equipment installations. With a team of experienced engineers and mine crews, we have successfully completed hundreds of projects. Harrison Western handles projects from large capital mine development and improvement programs to mine maintenance tasks requiring a specialized crew. The company handles projects around the globe, from the Arctic to the Andes.
Harrison Western has a proven track record of developing contractor/client partnerships to create the trust and teamwork necessary to deliver projects successfully. Because of our proven partnership process, our clients receive increased project safety, schedule flexibility, quality control, enhanced cost control, innovative design solutions and increased overall financial success.
Harrison Western’s services include:
- Mine Pre-feasibility and Feasibility Reports
- Site Planning and Project Development Services
- Water Treatment Solutions and On-Site Pilot Testing
- Contract Mine Development
- Underground Construction
- Civil Construction
- Shaft Sinking, Repair and Rehabilitation
- Shaft Utility Installation and Repairs
- Shaft Timbering Maintenance
- Drifting, Stoping, Tunneling, Raising
- Mechanical and Electrical System Installation
- Ground Control Assessment and Rockbolt Installation Programs
- Mine Water Control and Dewatering
- Mine Grouting and Plug Construction
- Hydro Electric Installations
- Mine Closures
Harrison Western Construction Corporation welcomes any opportunities to work with your team to achieve its goals. With experience in every facet of mine development, Harrison Western has the resources you need to enhance the value of your investment.
Core Values built on Proven Performance
Responsiveness - When an ore conveyance system went down, the project team at Harrison Western was mobilized in less than 24 hours to rebuild the failed equipment and get operations back online quickly.
Partnerships - Long term client relationships, some spanning over 30 years, are a hallmark of the service-based versatility and partnering philosophy of Harrison Western.
Results - Harrison Western prides itself on finding new ways to address tough challenges. Efficient execution of manpower led to increased production and maintenance improvements, accomplishing 50% more scope within the original schedule and 20% under budget.
Safety - Safety is always top of mind. Each member of the Harrison Western team takes safety personally and makes it a priority on every project. Site specific plans incorporate the client’s requirements, ensuring it exceeds expectations. Harrison Western recently completed a two year mine development project with no recordable incidents.
What Our Client's Say:
“When an issue or challenge arises, Harrison Western works with us and together we come up with mutually beneficial solutions. They aren’t out to get you or change order you to death.”
“Their work is top notch.”
“The project managers at Harrison Western do what they say they are going to do. We can always trust them.”
-Intrepid Potash, Inc.
“It has been a pleasure working with Harrison Western. I thank you for your commitment to safe, high quality work.”
||1208 Quail Street
United States, 80215
||+1 (303) 234-0273
||+1 (303) 237-9868
||Chris Hassel, President
Ken MacGregor, Vice President Email
Categories of Goods and Services Provided
Consulting Services - Mine Planning
- Mine Design, Contracting - Mine Construction
- Construction, Contracting - Mine Construction
- Contract Mining, Contracting - Mine Construction
- Mine Development, Contracting - Mine Construction
- Mining Engineering and Contracting, Contracting - Underground Mining
- Raiseboring, Contracting - Underground Mining
- Raises & Ore Passes, Contracting - Underground Mining
- Shaft Sinking, Contracting - Underground Mining
Civil Construction, Contract Mine Development, Drifting, Stoping, Tunneling, Raising, Ground Control Assessment and Rockbolt Installation Programs, Hydro Electric Installations, Mechanical and Electrical System Installation, Mine Closures, Mine Grouting and Plug Construction, Mine Pre-feasibility and Feasibility Reports, Mine Water Control and Dewatering, Shaft Sinking, Repair and Rehabilitation, Shaft Timbering Maintenance, Shaft Utility Installation and Repairs, Site Planning and Project Development Services, Underground Construction, Water Treatment Solutions and On-Site Pilot Testing