Mine Radio Systems (MRS) has been the leading supplier of the world’s most advanced, performance-driven, scalable and reliable communication solutions engineered to improve efficiency, safety and productivity in the mining and tunneling industries for the last 25 years. MRS is committed to maintaining its industry leadership with the continued development of its proven Underground Intelligence solutions and applications.With over 400 installations at mining and tunneling sites in over 50 countries, MRS world-class network of clients and partners along with its advanced systems prove to be a standard for success.
Whether it’s through the implementation of two-way voice and video communications, automated equipment control, high-speed data transfer, underground internet capability or emergency evacuation technology, MRS industry leading solutions and applications enable its clients to expand or create a solution specific to their needs while being backed by MRS support and training expertise.
MRS solutions have been engineered specifically to meet the stringent certification standards for hazardous and non-hazardous environments throughout the world. MRS is an ISO 9001 registered company providing the highest degree of quality in all its solutions and components.
- engineered to specific certification standards
- effective in hazardous and non-hazardous environments
- ISO 9001:2000 registered
||North and South America
Mine Radio Systems Inc.
394 Highway 47, R.R. #1
Goodwood, Canada, L0C 1A0
||+1 905 640-1839
||+1 905 640-1649
||Ken Morrell Email
Cindy Chesney Email
Steven Zakaib, Executive Vice President Email
Categories of Goods and Services Provided
Contracting - Communications
- Automation and Communications, Contracting - Communications
- Underground Communications, Equipment - Electrical Equipment
- Batteries & Chargers, Equipment - Other
- Monitoring and Control, Equipment - Other
- Remote Controls, Equipment - Other
- Safety Equipment, Supplies & Consumables - Electrical Equipment
- Electronic Equipment & Supplies, Supplies & Consumables - Excavation & Loading
- Vehicle Components, Support Services - Health & Safety
- Health and Safety
List of Catalogs
Batteries & chargers, Centrian, Contracting automation & communications, Flexcom, Helian, Mine automation, Multicom, Remote controls, Remote sensing, Safety equipment, Telecommunications, Underground communications