Hide this alert

6 Month Tungsten Prices and Price Charts

Ferro Tungsten Price 42.75 USD/kg (31.83 EUR/kg) 22 Jul 2014 - 52 Week Low 42.50 USD/kg 52 Week High 48.50 USD/kg
Northcliff Resources Ltd.
SignIn Subscribe 6 Month Tungsten Prices - Tungsten Price Chart
...more customization options
Northcliff Resources Ltd.
This Page is Sponsored By

Northcliff Resources Ltd. is a mineral development company focused on developing the advanced-stage Sisson Tungsten-Molybdenum Project in central New Brunswick. Sisson has excellent potential to be a near-term metal producer, with the capability to meet increasing tungsten demand from North American and European markets.

Northcliff entered into an agreement with Geodex Minerals Ltd. in October 2010 whereby Northcliff acquired a 70% interest in the Sisson Project, subject to investing up to $17 million in project development expenditures. In April 2012, Northcliff signed an agreement with Geodex to acquire the remaining 30% interest.

Northcliff has embarked on a program comprised of drilling, engineering and environmental studies to advance the Sisson Project through feasibility and into permitting. The goal is to complete a Feasibility Study and an Environmental Impact Assessment by Q3 2012, following which project permitting would be initiated.

Full information on Northcliff Resources Ltd. and its properties available here