Mining: Satellite Images
- Auracle Geospatial Science Inc. - Specialize in the acquisition, analysis, and production of spatial data.
- GeoCommunity GIS Data Depot - The premier online resource of worldwide GIS and geospatial data
- Satellite Imaging Corporation - Fully processed and orthorectified new and archived QuickBird, IKONOS and SPOT-5 Satellite Image data at 0.6m, 0.8m and 2.5m respectively
- USGS Global GIS Datasets - Vector and raster datasets available for purchase
- Digimapas Chile - LIDAR and digital camera services to conduct aerial surveys. Products include ortho images.
- Geoscientific Mineral Resources - (Centre for Advanced Satellite & Mineral Exploration) Provider of LANDSAT, IKONOS, DEMs and other satellite products, based in South Africa
- Global GIS Product Databases (American Geosciences Institute) - Vector and raster spatial datasets available for purchase.
- LANDSAT Data Continuity Mission - South African based provider of LANDSAT satellite imagery.
- MapMart Satellite Imagery - High, medium and low resolution satellite imagery datasets for nearly every location on the earth
- Spatial Mining - Satellite Imagery Products for Mining Applications
- TerraServer - Assembly of the largest variety of aerial photos, satellite images, oblique imagery and USGS topo maps on the Internet
- UNEP - GEO Data Portal - A variety of online spatial datasets
- USGS EarthExplorer - Online viewer of aerial photography, digital elevation, and satellite imagery datasets
- USGS Global Visualization Viewer - Landsat Imagery - (Earth Resources Observation and Science Center EROS)
- USGS Satellite Images - Landsat, AVHRR, MODIS, SRTM, and other images and data