Mapping and exploration geologist from Bulgaria with about 30 years experience - field works in different regions of Bulgaria and structural investigations in parts of the Arabian shield.
- Most valuable experience in the area of structural geology - geological interpretations, clarifying the geological setting, targeting and evaluation of the perspectives of different targets, structural models of ore deposits, follow-up mapping and sampling of anomalies, detail as regional geological and structural mapping in volcanic, metamorphic, intrusive and sedimentary terrenes. Extensive knowledge o …[+] f detail structural modelling of Au and Cu/Au deposits on 3D with strong understanding of structural futures.
- Exploration techniques include sampling, drill programs, core logging, soil sampling, SS, BLEG, alterration mapping, testing of lab analyses, interpretation of geochemistry and use of geophysical data, target generation, economic evaluation.
- Computer skills in mapping and exploration software include: MapInfo since 1998 continuously in many different geological projects, ArcGIS since 2004, Geosoft Target, Discover, georectification of images, topology, geo-databases, cartography, projections and datum. Long practice in management of geo databases in Excel, Access, ArcGIS and Geosoft target.
- Knowledge with a lot of problems and solutions about projects management - prioritization of exploration targets and target selection, technical decisions, quality control, projects permits, exploration project planning, budgeting and forecasting, annual and interim budget, lows-regulations in Bulgaria, communication with partners and low-regulators. General understanding of mining, milling and maintenance procedures and knowledge with adhere the safety and environmental considerations.
- Many years experience of team managing, staff-training, oversight and professional support of the geologists.
- Mainly field geologist, some time with very intensive and exertive efforts, working in different geological teams also as individual. [-]
– Detail structural geological mapping in scale 1:5 000 and 1:10 000, interpretation and modelling of several gold exploration and mine prospects (intrusive related deposits or hosted in listwaenite and metamorphic rocks) - Humaymah, Ad Douwaihi, Mansurah, Massarah, Bír Tawilah, Zalim, As Suq mine, and base metal-gold projects (VMS deposits) - Al Hajar mine, Jadmah mine, Sherrs mine, Nuqrah South and Nord; using core logging and a great number of geophysical and geochemical data. - Digital ArcGIS modelling and 3D models of the ore deposits with Geosoft Target (Oasis Montaj) and Discover (Mapinfo). - Complete information for the geological portions of the pre-feasibility studies - Humaymah, Ad Douwaihi, Mansurah and Massarah gold deposits. - Providing regional and semi-regional geological mapping and structural interpretation in different parts of the Late-Proterozoic greenstone Arabian Shield - Humaymah, Nuqrah, Ad Duvaihi, Mansurah-Masarah, Zalim and Al Hajar areas. - Update of regional ore deposit models in relation with the geotectonic setting and structural position. - EM anomalies follow-up evaluation and targeting in Al Hajar Lisence for maasive sulphide deposits. - Creating a new regional geology ArcGIS database including all the data for litho stratigraphy, ages, structures, MODS, ets. for the all Arabian shield. - Supporting the project geologists about factual and interpretation plans in accordance to professional standards. Providing key input data for evaluating and targeting, exploration plans and activities. - Providing technical and experiential knowledge to team members. - Providing key input data for the annual department program and budget submitting.
- 2004-2010 - Geo database in GIS Arcinfo - creating, support and upgrade of geo-databases, georectification of images, topology, cartography, projections and datum. - 2004-2011 - Ecological and engineer-geological projects. Mine dumps, water and soil monitoring. - 2005 - Near-mine exploration in the Elatzite area for gold and base metals, Central Stara planina Mountains - Trenches & Drills program, Geological mapping in scale 1:5 000, Interpretation of geophysical and geochemistry data, GIS support. - 2006-2008 - Geological investigations by drills programs with estimation of reserves from several different marls and kaolin-sands deposits in North Bulgaria. - 2006-2007 - Drill programs and estimation of reserves of several row material deposits in Bulgaria.
Key man of the near-mine exploration for gold in the Chala area, East Rhodopi mountains, South Bulgaria. Responsible for all exploration activities - Trenches & Drills program, samplimg, core logging, soil sampling, SS, BLEG, Geological mapping in scale 1:5 000 and 1:10 000, Alteration mapping, interpretation of geochemistry and use of geophysical data, GIS support (MapInfo and ArcMap). Focussed on the epithermal Au-Ag vein mineralization hosted in a Palaeogenic volcanic complex near Chala gold mine.
-Geologist; after 1984 – Leader of geological group
- 1997-2004 - Key man responsible for all activities of the Geological mapping in scale 1:25 000 and Structural mapping in scale 1:50 000 in parts of West Balkan Mountains – NW Bulgaria (about 1 500 km2) with Mineral and Metal prospecting for gold and base metals, Soil geochemistry for gold, Geophysical interpretations. Digitals models of geological maps (MapInfo). Focussed on the mapping and semi-regional structural modelling of the region - greenschist, orogenic intrusions, locally volcanic and sedimentary terrenes.
- 1991-1993 - Key man responsible for all activities of the Geological mapping in scale 1:25 000 and Structural mapping in scale 1:50 000 in parts of Strandzha mountains, SE Bulgaria (about 1 100 km2) with Mineral and Metal prospecting and Soil geochemistry for gold and base metals. Focussed on the mapping and semi-regional structural modelling of the region - upper cretaceous volcanic terrenes, great nappe-formed allohtonic low-metamorphic sedimentary and volcano-sedimentary massives, orogenic intrusions, wide presents dyke complexes, locally greenschist, amphibolite gneiss and sedimentary terrens.
- 1986-1990 - Key man responsible for all activities of Geological mapping, prospecting and mineralogical mapping for non-metalliferous quartz in area of the Sakar Mountains and Derventsky hills – SE Bulgaria. Focussed on gneiss-amphibolites, intrusive and locally low methamorphic terrenes.
- 1981-1985 - Geologist and key-men of the geological mapping and research in scale 1:25 000 in East Rhodopi Mountains – South Bulgaria. Focussed on volcanic terrenes.
- ArcGIS from 2004; - Geosoft Target for ArcGIS (Oasis Montaj). - MapInfo from 1998; - Encom Discover; - Access