• 1mln+ ounce gold global resource within the license area of 40 km2,
• including inferred resource of 9.8 mln tonnes @ 2 g/t (0.6 mln oz of contained gold) defined by 44 core drill holes,
• 50 to 60% of resource is oxidized, the rest is semi-refractory,
• Induced Polarization (IP) survey confirms a large gold mineralization,
• Open pit mining,
• 3 hours driving from Ulaanbaatar. Near-by power line (30km), and rail link (35km).
• additional 500,000 Oz of geological resources are expected to be added to the deposit potential