LARGE AZ PLACER CLAIM
LOCATED IN THE FAMOUS MINERALIZED FLORENCE VALLEY, PINAL CO, AZ Huge Placer Claim! First time offered.! 10.0 oz PT & 1.91 oz AU and more as per report! Recent and very impressive geological report by top AZ geologist available along with telephone interviews with the geologist also available! Extensive previous engineering history included! Very good road access, about 45 minutes NE Tucson, AZ. Almost 500' depth to placer water table! 112 - 20 acre BLM claims totals 3.5 square miles of placer mining! Impressive amounts of Rhodium and Palladium also included. Plus thick magnetite sand formations and iron oxide with titanium. Seller believes this project could have huge multiple times the purchase price of additional value if the buyer completed the SEC 43-101. Or simply buy the whole 112 (3.5 sq mi) for $3,500,000 for a development resale or a mining project. Perfect opportunity for exploration and smaller mining companies, speculators, hedge funds, foreign and domestic individuals! It could take several life times to mine even a portion of this property. Age of owner motivates the sale. Owner is a NV & UT real estate licensee. Placer Assets, LLC, Ed Smith, MM, 702-274-7320 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Fabulous Opportunity!1) 43101 DESIGNATION: Many claim that if these claims were improved with a the established ''43-101'' designation, the resale price or development valuation could be enormous, possibly multiples of the price.
2) NOTORIZED AFFIDAVIT: There is an affidavit signed and notarized by the pervious and now deceased owner of this giant project attesting to its potential valuation. He was a well-known local practicing attorney and a geologist.
3) UTILITIES: Electricity goes through the site. There is water at about 500’, a well was drilled about 400’ off the property line during the 1960’s with the completed well coming in at 500 gallons per minute at 500’!
4) BOTTOMLESS PLACER?: The very deep bottom of the placer has never been found to date, that water well was drilled to almost 1,000 feet without hitting the bottom of the placer formation. Most placer claims are relatively very shallow. This piece has enormous developmental potential.
5) NO OVERBURDEN: The placer mining would start from the surface. An uncommon virtue and savings!
6) ADDITIONAL VALUE: Also found are significant quantities of iron oxide red clay and titanium along with washed and sorted architectural stone.
7) PRECIOUS METALS HEDGE: This could be a terrific hedge with the rising price of metals and serious questions with the national and international economy, political issues and currencies.
8) MOTIVATED SELLER: Age forces sale. Pricing for all this value is very reasonable and attractive.
9) AMAZING!: Available is a recent 11.74 acre geological study done by the well-known area geologist, with five samples drill tested to only 6' deep. The assay was calculated out to $40,096,183 in gold, silver, platinum and palladium values.