Moggie Mining Ltd has discovered three large porphyry copper gold molybdenum deposits and five porphyry copper prospects.
Drilling and geophysics show that these deposits may hold some billions of tonnes of ore.
These deposits are in North East Queensland, Australia, a very politically stable country with a good legal system.
These deposits have access to rail, water, grid electricity and a local labor force which will allow a much lower capital cost to start a mining operation.
|Copper||United States, CA||
• 800 Acres: Mining Claims
• Estimated Value: $13.3 Billion
• Tailings on the property are valued at $12 Million
• Contains Gold, Silver, Lead, Zinc, Copper and More
• Lode and Open Pit Mining
• Projected Production: 1,000 tons per day
• Previously Owned by Anaconda Mining Inc. and Cherie Tilley (Miner of the Year 2013)
• INCLUSIVE CLAIMS: AJAX (11 claims), REVENUE (19 claims), COSO (4 claims), ACE (4 claims), OLD TIMER (2 claims)
• Total value per ton: $1,100 (for top minerals)